'Because Fashion Is Magic'

Sunday 10 January 2010

Abracadabra!

Bonjour Blogga's.
Welcome to Couture Magician; Because fashion is magic.
For those of you who know me from Hounds Of Fashion - its nice to see that you contribute to my blogs by following them, so thank you.
For the newbies who don't know anything about me, I'll tell you a bit about me.
My name is Katie and I'm a 13 year old girl from Scotland, UK.
Fashion means alot to me, and when I'm older I want to be a fashion journalist.
My family and friends inspire me; they are my life.
Other than fashion, my other interests are music and art.
I love listening to bands like Death Cab For Cutie, Mumford & Sons, Kings of Leon and singers such as Laura Marling, Bat For Lashes and Kimya Dawson.
I'm also passionate about reading books. My favourite book is Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll because I can relate to the times when Alice doesn't know who she is anymore and is trying to find herself.

I've made this blog so I can officially call it my own and don't have anyone else writing for it.
I loved having my friends write for Hounds Of Fashion, but I'm wanting to smarten my act up a little bit and be more myself.
So yeah - this is my blog.

Sit back, relax and prepare to be dazzled!

No comments:

Post a Comment